Learn how to get QuickBooks Desktop for yourself and your client. You’ll also find your ProAdvisor license number in the same place.
Congratulations on becoming a ProAdvisor!
You can get the accountant version or versions you bought for your clients. Your ProAdvisor license number and other info are also in CAMPS.
Download your version of QuickBooks Desktop
To download the install file:
- Sign in to your Intuit account with the email address you used to purchase QuickBooks Desktop.
- Under Manage your QuickBooks, select QuickBooks Desktop.
- Find the version you need. You may see more than one listed.
- Select Details to see your license number, product number, and the download link. If you look up the accountant version of QuickBooks Desktop, you’ll also see your ProAdvisor license number in this section.
- Select Download to get the install file.
Note: If you have more than one Intuit account and don’t see what you need, check your sign-in info. Make sure you sign in with the email you use as a ProAdvisor.
Your account portal makes it easy to manage your Intuit products and services. Check out
Was this helpful?