To send General Journal Entries from QuickBooks Desktop to your client, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to the Accountant menu.
- Select Send General Journal Entries.
- Either choose from the Dates drop-down or enter the appropriate date in the From and To dates to filter the list of Journal Entries.
- Check the box next to the Journal Entries you want to send.
- Send the Journal Entries to the recipient:
- Select Email as Attachment to send the Journal Entries now.
- Select Save as File to save the Journal Entries as a .QBJ file which can be attached to an email or transferred to portable media.
Here’s an article about sending General Journal Entries from QuickBooks Desktop for Windows.
Once your client receives the file, they can now import this on their QuickBooks Desktop for Mac. I’d be glad to show you the steps below:
- Choose File.
- Click Import.
- Click General Journal Entries.
- Select the .qbj file containing the entries you want to import, and click Open.
- Click OK to back up your company file.
- You can review the entries that were posted, then click OK.
You can check out this QuickBooks for Mac manual guide to learn more about importing Journal Entries (Proceed to page 56): https://qblittlesquare.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/QuickBooks-for-Mac-2019-1809.pdf
In case you need help from a live support, I recommend calling our QuickBooks Desktop Mac Support. They’ll be able to guide you through the whole process.
Here’s how you can contact our phone support:
- Click this link: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Select QuickBooks Mac Desktop.
- Type-in Technical Support on the search bar.
- And click Get the Phone number below.
There you have it. Don’t hesitate to reach back to me if I can be of any assistance. I’d be glad to help you some more.